We source , provide and offer a wide range of environmentally friendly Bio-engineered composite wood products for the building industry .
Bio-engineered composite wood or Biowood for short , is almost as close to real wood . It is wood engineered near to perfection . Our high quality products are alternatives to high quality timber . The products has the look and feel of genuine wood , with natural timber-like appearances , with slight visible colour tone and hue differences . Grains , growth rings and many other visual characteristics of timber is highly visible , lending character to the products .
Unlike wood however , biowood can be shaped and its profiles designed and re-engineered to meet application-specific requirements and standards expected by the industry . With this ability to meet application specific requirements and its wide range of advantages over wood , biowood is now the preferred choice over natural and conventional wood .
Biowood | Advantages
Some of the advantages of Biowood are as follows ;
- Superior strength-to-weight ratio with up 75% weight saving
- “click n go” fastening systems for easy installation and reduce labour costs
- 7 years warranty against warping , cracking, splitting, swelling or rotting , unlike timber
- Minimum maintenance with extended useful life span
- Choice of colours
- Fire and Water resistance
- Termite resistance
- Mould and mildew resistant
- Environmentally friendly and 100% recyclable
- Ideal for both residential and commercial application
Biowood | Product lines
Our biowood product lines ranges from decking , ceiling , trellis , louvers , fences , railings and wall panels . All of the products are made easy to install and maintain , for they are sourced specifically for the DIY market . Each and every piece of the products are checked for consistent quality and finishing . Our products does not require any sanding , priming or sealing and is ideal for both indoor and out-door use
Whether your need is for commercial or residential application, do contact us for further enquiries.